Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Wheelheaven" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 101/107 St owen St Hereford HR1 2JW The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The email confirmation of order is the basis in which Wheelheaven agree to accept an order. Any discrepancies with the order should be reported by the customer to Wheelheaven immediately.
- Wheelheaven use a third party delivery service and cannot be responsible for late deliveries or deliveries at a specified time. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that goods are correct when signed for. Any issue with the goods should be reported to Wheelheaven within 24hrs of receipt of goods. Responsibility of goods passes on delivery.
- In the unlikely event of any defect in the goods, the goods will be submitted for judgement by the manufacturer as to the cause of failure and their decision will be final.
- Cancellations: the customer may cancel the order within seven days of the goods being delivered and receive a full refund, provided that the goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as when supplied. In such instances it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for and arrange for the return of the goods to Wheelheaven.Wheelheaven may charge a restocking fee.All refunds are at the managments discretion.
- Special Ordered Items.Any item that is ordered especialy for a customer will alway have a deposit taken before the order is processed, this deposit is non refundable if the order is later cancelled by the customer by no fault of Wheelheaven.
- Wheelheaven is a website trading under John Wood Tyres (HFD) Ltd.